· Listen to Patient's concerns about their illness, their personal and
family problems, their questions and hopes and give them the
· Provide support to the patient's family during difficult times.
· Work in harmony with the patients' own clergy
· Available for consultation with other disciplines and concerned about ethical issues.
· Facilitates the organization of religion events of the hospital.
· Listen to the concern among staff members and try to help the best way possible.
· See to the organization of groups or individual pastors visiting patients outside visiting hours.
The unit is under the General Office and it is headed by Rev. Fr. Samuel Opoku-Sarkodie, assisted by Rev. Dr. Coffie.
The Unit's response to request for information about patients will be guided by this policy.
E-Mail : email@example.com