The ENT Department houses the National ENT Nurses School which is under the management of the Human Resources Development Department of the Ministry of Health.
· Specialist outpatient care
· Undergraduate and postgraduate medical training
· ENT nurses training
· Research into diseases and health issues concerning the head and neck
· Surgical services
· Outreach services in Eye, Oral Health, Ear, Norse and Throat in schools and communities.
There is also a yearly surgical charity programmes in cleft/lip palate and eye surgeries between KATH and two institutions in USA. The programme is run in the Dental and Eye Departments respectively. Future programmes will be advertised on this site under upcoming events and in the media.
· Trauma: The Pattern of Ocular Trauma presenting at Eye clinic.
· Quality Assurance Patient satisfaction Survey.
· Breast Feeding and Dental Caries.
· Cleft lip and Oral Cancers.
Future Projects and Services
· Construction of an Eye Centre with OPD, theatre, optometry and office facilities.
· Establishment of telemedicine in Eye Department.
· Establish sub-specialties within all departments.
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org