Performance Monitoring and Evaluation
· Develop level specific performance indicators and contracts consistent with the Hospital and Ministry
of Health expectations.
· Coordinates the publication of documents relating to the Hospital activities (annual reports and
other periodic reports) and ensure that the activities are properly documented and relevant
information is disseminated.
· Collaborate with relevant directorates/Units to set up a health and management information system
for planning, monitoring and evaluation.
· Monitor the implementation of hospital policies, the utilization of hospital resources and the
attainment of targets.
· Develop systems for monitoring and evaluation of various services and policies within the hospital.
· Collaborate for the development and updating of appropriate health data collection forms to
facilitate planning and monitoring of performance.
· Carry out trends assessment for the hospital by drawing on relevant sources of information to
analyze the overall performance and monitor progress in implementing key policies.
· Apply monitoring and evaluation systems and tools for purposes of assessing the operational
effectiveness of programmes of the hospital as well as programmes of implementation
· For directorates and units; develop time -tables for the preparation and review of annual plans and
facilitate the review of annual plans.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Committee
The committee meets periodically to review the performance of the various directorates/units as indicated in their periodic reports, makes recommendations to the directorates/units and also to management. The membership of the committee is chaired by Director of Administration and has Medical Director and heads of Planning Monitoring and Evaluation, Quality Assurance, Biostatistics, Human Resources as members.
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org