UnitsVarious Units of the Hospital
- OFFICE LOCATION
The Chaplaincy Office is located at the Family Medicine Directorate of Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital Kumasi.
- OFFICE HOURS
The Chaplaincy Unit Office Hours is Six (6) hours starting from 7: 00 a.m. – 1: 00 noon.
On – call for 24 hours and 7 days in a week.
The Chaplaincy Unit Activities at KATH includes the following:-
- Conduct Morning Devotions at the Out Patients Departments and other places
- Visit patients at the Wards and pray for them
- Assist Visiting pastors to pray for their patients members at the Hospital
- Counsel patients who are referred to the Unit
- Counsel and grant permits both to the clergy and lay to participate in the hospital ministry
- Assist the Hospital to run all Religious Activities
- Assist doctors and nurses to deal with their personal problems
- To provide support to the School of Anesthesia
- STAFF MEMBERS
- Very Rev. Dr. Charles Kingsley Coffie – Head of the Chaplaincy
(Methodist Church Ghana, Kumasi Diocese)
Pastor James Opoku Addai
Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Ayi
- Auxiliary Chaplains
Pastor Tony Oduro
(Human Resource Unit KATH)
Rev. Ralph Obeng
Evangelist James Ofosu Mensah
HELP SAVE A LIFE
Donate Blood at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital Blood Bank today and help save lives.
That life could be yours
SUPPORT KATH ENDOWMENT FUND
Support Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital Endowment Fund
Bank Account Number
Fidelity Bank : 1300031981548
Ecobank : 0219104402432601